Sunday 14 July 2024

SOMATRAVERSE

 

                                                        ILL BE YOUR REFLECT PEN-SEE





This is the first day in 20 years
in stroke recovery and one-word 
comes tmind: Somantraverse. 
I knew of a poem, Soma Fluidity.
The elixir of etherised emerald 
Flame, by Anon.


It ejaculated into me like 
a womb dream, rebirth. 
My mother's humanity in 
me, she was my elixir of life. 

They say it's a plant cell, neuron
recovery membrane, and circadian
rhythm. 3 words in one, I woke 
with it on the tip of my tongue.

Whether a drink, plant life for me
or a brain-stimulating way of being.
Given to me by my inner self so-
mantra verse, like me, becoming

A poet is accidentally, on purpose
my rhythm is absolute, as Ezra Pound
said it came right out of the stroke
down blues down is up, somatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOMATRAVERSE

                                                          ILL BE YOUR REFLECT PEN-SEE This is the first day in 20 years in stroke recovery  ...